Best Books for CTET Preparation 2021
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test, shortly called as CTET is held almost twice in every year throughout India. Candidates with the ambition of becoming Teaching Professional gather their spirit high and start preparation to get decent score in the upcoming CTET Exam and thus they can apply for all Central Government Teaching jobs like KVS, NVS Army Teacher, ERDO, etc. Also many private educational institutes opt to refer and recruit teachers on the basis of CTET Score Card with the handsome pay.
The official notification for application and examination is issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). As you all know like all type of competitive exam CTET Exam Preparation needs tight concentration, hard work, regular practice and above all High Quality and Standard Books through which candidates set an executive approach to fulfill their long cherished dream.
As you know, NCERT Books are the major source for the preparation of CTET Exam, there are many books available in the market with which the aspirants can rely on to acquire handy marks in the score card.
However with the authentic and value-aided feed backs from the CTET experts and after getting quality review from certain Tutors of CTET coaching Centers we are enlisting The Best Books for CTET Examination Preparation for 2021.
If you wish to get Hardcopy of any of the following books you may purchase it from the link below with little rebate from our end.
Candidates have to sit for two separate papers to according to their choice of Teaching Career-
- CTET Paper I for class 1-5 (Primary Level) Teaching Professionals
- CTET Paper II for Class 6-8 (Secondary Level) Teaching Professionals
Best Pulication For CTET Books
- Arihant Publication
- Disha Publication
- Upkar Prakashan
Best CTET Books for Child Development and Pedagogy
Reading books is a kind of enjoyment. Reading books is a good habit. We bring you a different kinds of books. You can carry this book where ever you want. It is easy to carry. It can be an ideal gift to yourself and to your loved ones. Care instruction keep away from fire.
Why will you buy this book?
- The book “Child Development & Pedagogy” prepares for teaching examination for (classes 1-5) & (Classes 6-8)
2. Guide is prepared on the basis of syllabus prescribed in CTET & other State TETs related examination
3. Divided into chapters giving Chapterwise coverage to the syllabus
4. Previous Years’ Solved Papers and 5 Practice sets are designed exactly on the latest pattern of the examination
5. More than 1500 MCQs for thorough for practice
6. Useful for CTET, UPTET, HTET, UTET, CGTET, and all other states TETs.
Best CTET Books for English and Pedagogy
1) Reading Comprehension
2) English Literature
3) Principles of Language Teaching
6) Learning, Acquisition and Remedial Teaching
1.The book “English Language& Pedagogy” prepares for teaching examination for Paper I & II.
2.Guide is prepared on the basis of syllabus prescribed in CTET & other State TETs related examination
3.Divided in 3 Main Sections; Grammar, Unseen Prose and Poem and Pedagogy giving Chapterwise coverage to the syllabus
4.Previous Years’ Solved Papers and 5 Practice sets are designed exactly on the latest pattern of the examination
5.More than 1500 MCQs for thorough for practice.
6.Useful for CTET, UPTET, HTET, UTET, CGTET, and all other states TETs.
Best CTET Books for Mathematics and Pedagogy
- The book comes with detailed solution, not just answer key, for every question.
- It promotes self-evaluation by enabling aspirants to not only practice and revise concepts, but also keep track of their progress.
- Based on the latest syllabus of CTET, which will be very useful for the TET examinations of hindi-speaking states.
- Divided into three parts – Mathematics, pedagogy and full-length mock test Papers
- Chapter comprises examination-oriented important facts in the form of one-liners, for which latest facts and data have been clearly used.
Best CTET Books for Environmental Studies and Pedagogy
- Present book for the preparation of CTET and TETs (Class 1st to 5th), strictly covers the whole Syllabus of Environmental Studies and Pedagogy exam with an innovation concept and physiological aspects.
- It provides over 1000 MCQs, chapter wise coverage of theory and Practice Exercise with Previous Years’ Questions asked in CTET and other TETs.
Best CTET Books for Hindi
This book enriches your skills in Hindi. You can go through all the concepts of the Hindi Language.
- The book has been divided into 9 chapters. For each chapter an exhaustive theory has been provided which covers the complete syllabus as prescribed by the CBSE/ NCERT/ NCF 2005.
- This is followed by 2 set of exercises. The exercise 1 contains a set of MCQs from the PREVIOUS YEAR Question Papers of CTET and various STET’s. The exercise 2, “Test Yourself” provides carefully selected MCQs for practice.
Best CTET Books for Social Science / Studies
- This book follows the latest exam pattern and NCERT books.
- It covers the whole syllabus which includes child Development, Hindi and English languages, social Science/studies and their pedagogies in a comprehensive way.
- It also provides chapter wise coverage of previous years’ Questions with trend analysis. It has more than 3000 MCQs as a whole for enhancing clarity.
- It also incorporates solved Paper of 2018 along with two practice sets for self-evaluation.
Science and Pedagogy has been designed based on the latest syllabus of CTET/ TET. Class 6 – 8 NCERT/SCERT, intensively referring important Science books while writing this book. Also, this book has been developed taking the questions asked in CTET examination into consideration.
Hello, Viewers! Besides being the Founder and Owner of this website, I am a Government Officer. As a hardcore literary lover, I am pursuing my dream by writing notes and articles related to Literature. Drop me a line anytime, whether it’s about any queries or demands or just to share your well-being. I’d love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!